4.2
Interest Rate

If I would have read all of these complaints before I applied for refinancing with AIM I probably would have been scared off.Fortunately I had no problems.

Maybe the house being only three years old saved me from some of the issues others have complained about. The only extra paperwork they requested was a copy of my homeowners insurance, tax return information from two years back and a statement from a new credit card I had just gotten. I couldn't find the tax return paperwork they wanted, but they didn't make me get it from the IRS. My new credit card was so new I didn't have a statement to give them, and they didn't hassle me about that either.

I still owed most of the original principal on the house, but the appraisal came back $15000 higher then what I bought the house for. I filled-out the loan application on 10/3/16, and the loan was financed on 11/1/16.

My only complaint was they never let me know when they actually sent the pay-off to my previous lender.I was very anxious because I did not send in my November payment, but my loan was closed out when I got online to see if I needed to make another payment, so it seems they got it to them before I got a late payment on my record.

This person wrote the review because of on time delivery at Aimloan. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aimloan to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aimloan and aimloan loan refinance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aimloan?

Comments