4.8
Interest Rate

We have a number of repairs to do to the tune of $90K(Katrina damage to a 100 year old house.) Both employed, excellent credit and I just can't do the work myself anymore.Property values are way up in neighborhood.

Appraisal came in WAY above what I thought. LTV was 50%. Loan originator says "Well if you do the repairs, we'll make the loan." News flash idiots at Aimloan . .

. If we had the money to do the repairs, we wouldn't have called you in the first place!

Wasted money on a loan app and we told them upfront we needed the money for major repairs.

These people don't sevice their own loans, they are just a processing company.Sure they show great rates, but that is all they are, a great big show!

This reviewer shared experience about "misleading clients" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Aimloan. The most disappointing about aimloan mortgage at Aimloan was underwriter , but reviewer liked loan originator. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aimloan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Aimloan to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aimloan?

Comments